Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Animals!!!

Today my partner and I got trapped in a bathroom. No, I'm not kidding. The client was home when we arrived but left her large dog when she left, unbeknownst to us. At first we didn't even realize she had left it (it's some kind of German Shepherd mix, very big), but it eventually made itself known and started growling at Katy, my partner. We couldn't get to an exit so we ended up closing the door to the master bedroom and waiting for the client to return.

The client was actually angry at us for making her leave work too. Incredibly rude. We really couldn't of done anything else, the dog was larger than both of us. I'm sure our new employer, Check Maid, loved that one. She asked us to leave and we went to eat before the next job.

I've never had anything like this happen before... hopefully it's the last. I love dogs, although I have a cat, but when they want to be scary they are REALLY scary. Especially German Shepherds. Damn Germans and their scary inventions!

I hope everyone is doing well. Winter is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment